Glass earring dishes by Jo Downs. These wonderful glass dishes are an ideal piece to keep earrings/rings safe at night or to simply enjoy as a home decoration in any room. Sterling silver hearts and coloured enamel are placed between layers of glass then baked at a precise temperature to fuse them together. This process also creates beautiful air bubbles in the glass which adds sparkle, character and depth.
Available in the following styles:
- The Vintage Coral Earring Dish – Sterling Silver heart motif on a soft coral coloured centre.
- The Cosmic Earring Dish – A pretty earring dish inspired by the night sky.
- The Dusky Pink Earring Dish – Sterling Silver heart motif on a soft dusky pink coloured centre.
- The Turquoise Earring Dish – Sterling Silver heart motif on a vibrant turquoise coloured centre.
- The Red Earring Dish – Sterling Silver heart motif on a deep red coloured centre.
Approximate Size – 6 x 6cm
Jo Downs is one of the world’s most respected fused glass designers. Working from her Cornwall studio, Jo’s work draws inspiration from the beautiful coastal landscape while her advanced fusion techniques allow for the creation of abstract designs of great individuality and depth.
The earring dishes come presented in an organza bag with a Jo Downs Tag.
Please note that each piece is handcrafted and therefore unique, so may vary slightly from the image shown.
These dishes along with the Mini hanging sticks would make the perfect Wedding favour, contact us for further details.